Sunday, July 22, 2018

There Comes a Day



I take part in a "Love Notes" postcard exchange and each week we are given a prompt for inspiration on what to write to our partner. Last week's prompt was "There Comes a Day..." This is what came from me after a brief meditation. The following statements I came up with reminded me of this picture I took 2 years ago while backpacking. My friend has her face turned toward the morning sun and she looks filled with peace.




There comes a day when you look back without regret, but instead with understanding and acceptance.



There comes a day when you will be confident in who you are and know that you are exactly who the universe shaped you to be.



There comes a day when you turn to face forward and embrace the sun, grateful for what is and what will be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment